As a member of the League of Innovative Schools (LIS), you already know who we are: a network dedicated to collaboration and the improvement of our schools, classrooms, and practices. It is vital, urgent work—and we couldn’t be any prouder of our members. You continue to amaze us.
During our Fall Conference, we want to celebrate you by sharing your voice. Tell us your thoughts about the network and the bonds we forge as we work toward educational equity.
To make a video, just record you or another educator considering one or more of the following prompts:
- What inspires you about working in education?
- What inspires you about being a member of the LIS?
- How does being part of a network impact your work with other educators?
- How does it impact your work with students?
- Videos can and should be short; shoot for roughly 30 seconds.
- If using a phone to record, shoot the video in the horizontal position (landscape).
- Shoot in a quiet and well-lit space; avoid backlighting your speaker (i.e. sitting them in front of a window).
- If you don’t have a tripod for your phone or camera, hold it as still as possible.
- Avoid using digital zoom; instead, if you need to, just stand closer to your speaker.
Have questions? Please feel free to contact Gwen Merrick at email@example.com.